A concept study on the integration of new technologies in the field of multi-purpose vehicles was followed by a commission to build a technology demonstrator for the BAAINBw (Federal Office of Bundeswehr Equipment, Information Technology and In-Service Support). In 2018, FFG developed and produced the high mobility platform.
The demonstrator was subsequently approved by the BAAINBw and has since been successfully demonstrated in numerous tests.
- Safe driving even at the top speed of over 70km/h due to a roller system
- Active Climbing, Active Cornering and the low ground pressure guarantee maximum mobility
- Air transport capability: A400M in the cargo hold, with CH53K and CH 47 as external loads
- Efficient drive technologies with an advanced power pack, electric boost technology and an optional hybrid chassis
- Propulsion with the mission module's own power source